Travel Brochure Distribution
Travel consumers have money to spend, and they want your information.
You supply the brochure, we put it in front of them.
Getaways On Display is more than space in a display rack. We’re a partner that helps you leverage your marketing budget to reach customers in the most cost-effective and strategic way.
Right Consumers, Right Market, Right Time
We promote your travel destination in high-profile locations in seven different mid-atlantic states.
1. Target Travel Consumers
62% of travelers considered changing travel plans as a result of picking up brochures. (1)
Reach consumers while they are planning driving distance getaways. We supply brochures to over 600 travel locations, including Travel Agencies, Libraries, Bus Stations, Amtrak Terminals, Motorcycle, RV and Auto Dealers… and many more
2. Tap Into the AAA Demographic
56% of AAA members cite travel planning services as the number one reason to join. (2)
AAA members average four leisure trips per year. (3) We put your brochure in front of them, helping you reach one of the most affluent and active groups of traveler consumers in the market.
3. Local Visitors Program
70% of travelers surveyed in 2012, in 17 cities, picked up a brochure from a rack during their trip. (6)
Get to visitors while they are on the go, and still making plans. Where should they stay? What sounds like the most fun – amusement parks or horse trails? Shopping anyone?
We supply brochures, locally, at a growing number of attractions, hotels and Bed & Breakfasts throughout central Pennsylvania. Reach travelers in either the Dutch / Brandywine and East area, or the Hershey / York and West area.
- (1) Professor Ian Cross, Director, Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University, Massachusetts, USA. 2010 IAPBD International Brochure Distribution Survey.
- (2) AAA 2013 Navigator
- (3) AAA 2013 Navigator
- (4) Professor Ian Cross, Director, Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University, Massachusetts, USA. 2010 IAPBD International Brochure Distribution Survey.
- (5) Getaways On Display internal research and eMarketer 2012.
- (6) Professor Ian Cross, Director, Center for Marketing Technology at Bentley University, Massachusetts, USA. 2012 IAPBD International Brochure Distribution Survey.